Things you'll needIngredients
- 4 Tubes of pizza crust
- 1 Bag mozzarella cheese
- 1 Package Pepperoni
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce
Ingredients for the Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups All purpose four plus extra for rolling
- 2 Packets Quick rising yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Baking sheet
- 8-inch removable bottom pan
Let's get started!
- Spray a baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
- Open and lay the pizza crust flat on the sheet.
- Place it in the oven at 400F and bake for 5 minutes.
- Once it is baked, cut out 4 circles using the round cake pan.
- For the sides of the cake, roll out the pizza crust and use the round cake pan to measure the width and a long strip.
- Take the strips and cover the side and the lip of the pan.
- Place one crust round into the bottom of the pan and add a thin layer of tomato sauce.
- Add a layer of pepperoni on top of the tomato sauce then cover it with cheese.
- Add another crust round followed by tomato sauce, pepperoni's and then cheese. Repeat this process until you reach the top.
- On the last top layer, spread a layer of tomato sauce and cheese.
- Fold the sides inwards to make it look like a real pizza and add the pepperoni's last.
- Bake the pizza in the oven at 400F for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly then remove from pan.
Written By Rosanna Pansino