Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 can of Whipped Cream
- 1 container Fresh Cherries OR
- 1 jar Maraschino Cherries
- 4 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups Milk
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract:
- Glass milk jars
- milkshake straws
- sticker paper
Let's get started!
- Print the template on your sticker paper and stick it on the glass bottles.
- Add the ice cream, milk and vanilla in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the glass bottles.
- Pipe a small dollop of whipped cream on top. Add a maraschino cherry and the straw.
Written By Rosanna Pansino