January 19, 2016
Pokémon Poké Ball Parfait
Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- ½ cup granola
- Small mixing bowl
- Serving bowl
- 1-cup scoop
- Cutting board & knife
Let's get started!
- Combine 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 cup of yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, pour in about 1 cup of granola and then tap it down gently to help it settle. Pour the yogurt on top of the granola.
Time to decorate!
- Cut a banana penny and place it in the top and center the yogurt.
- Place blueberries around the banana penny all the way out to the edges of the bowl (PICTURE at 4:27).
- Use raspberries to fill in the other half of the Poké ball design.
- TaDa! The Pokémon Poké Ball Parfait is finished and ready for action!