Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 baked cake
- 6 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- Candy melts: black, white, blue, purple and red
- 1 Bag of Lollipop Sticks
- 1 bag of Smarties
- 1 container Royal Icing
- Food coloring: yellow, pink and red
- Lollipop sticks
- Candy melt melting pot
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Let's get started!
- In a large bowl, crumble your baked cake and add the softened cream cheese. Mix together until it forms a firm dough.
- Take about 1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and roll them into balls. Place the rolled balls into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Remove the balls from the fridge and roll once more.
- Melt the white candy melts and dip the end of the lollipop stick. Place it in the chilled balls about half way in. Let is set.
- Dip the balls completely into the candy melt, lightly tap to let the excess drip off. Let it set.
Time to decorate!
- Melt the red candy melts. Dip 1/3 of the white cake pops half way. Let the excess drip off. Let it set.
- Repeat step 1 with the blue, purple and black candy melts.
- Tint the royal icing black and place it in a piping bag with a small piping tip.
- Pipe a thin line all the way across the middle of the cake pop. Add a small circle and place a 1 white smarties on it. Let it set
- Add more details using some red and white royal icing.
Written By Rosanna Pansino