Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a large bowl whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add oil, milk, vanilla and egg and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a well-sprayed Swirl Mold and wrap with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cool completely and remove from the molds.
Time to decorate!
- Use white and black royal icing to pipe faces on each of the poo brownies (PICTURE at 3:21).
- Ta-Doo-Doo! Poo never smelled so good!