Things you'll needPizza Dough
- 1 cup flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 20 Slices turkey pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- Plastic wrap
- Parchment paper
- Baking tray
Let's get started!
Prepare the dough
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, Fleischmann's® yeast, sugar and salt.
- Add the warm water and corn oil and mix together until well combined.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for about 3 minutes. The dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky.
- Place the dough back in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
Pull-apart Candy Cane Pizza
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a 6”x 20” rectangle about ¼” thick.
- Gently slide a piece of parchment paper underneath the dough.
- Using the knife, cut out 3” tall triangles about ½” apart on the bottom of the rectangle.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly.
- Place the pepperoni slices on top, slightly overlapping each one.
- Fold the cut ends over the toppings. Press the ends together and tuck the excess dough underneath.
- Carefully curve the top end of the dough to the left to make a candy cane shape.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garnish with basil leaves. Serve warm
Written By Rosanna Pansino