Things you'll needPumpkin Spice Dough:
- 1 packet Fleischmann's® Rapid Rise® Instant Yeast
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup warm water (120°-130°F)
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 3oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Make the Dough:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yeast, sugar, flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a small bowl, mix together the water, milk, butter and pumpkin puree and heat until very warm (120°-130°F).
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for about 5 minutes or until smooth. The dough should be soft but not too sticky.
- Place the dough back in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
Prepare the Filling:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
Make the Cinnamon Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Roll out the dough into a 16"x14" rectangle. Brush the dough with the softened butter and sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice mixture evenly on top.
- Roll the dough starting from the bottom to the top.
- Cut 12 rolls about 1-1/2" thick and place in the baking dish.
- Bake until the tops are lightly golden, about 25-28 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
Prepare the Frosting:
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter using a hand mixer.
- Add the vanilla extract, heavy cream and maple syrup.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Drizzle the glaze on top of the cinnamon rolls.
Written By Rosanna Pansino