Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 bag white chocolate melts
- 1 jar roasted macadamia nuts
- 1 bag caramel bits
- Empty box of chocolates
- Blue and red construction paper
- White Sharpie paint pen
- Pencil Glue stick
- Smaller heart shaped box (optional)
Let's get started!
- Gently crush a handful of macadamia nuts.
- Use a decorating bag to pipe a thin layer of melted white chocolate into the R2-D2 molds. Use a toothpick to spread it evenly (PICTURE at 2:35). Let the chocolate set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour a small spoonful of crushed macadamias in half of the molds and a few bits of caramel in the center of the other half.
- Pipe the final layer of white chocolate over the fillings to seal them up and then gently tap the mold on the counter to level it out. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
Time to decorate!
- Print out the R2-D2 template and cut out one of them for the top of the box.
- Use an empty Valentine chocolate box to trace a heart outline onto red construction paper. Cut out the heart (PICTURE at 3:53). Repeat this with a smaller heart-shaped box and blue construction paper.
- Glue the R2-D2 cutout to the blue heart, leaving room for your message.
- Use a white sharpie to write a cute message on the blue heart and then glue it to the center of the red heart. Glue the red heart to the lid of the chocolate box.
- Place the cupcake liners inside of the chocolate box and then place an R2-D2 chocolate inside of each liner.
- TaDa! The R2-D2 Star Wars Chocolates will calculate perfectly into your special Valentine's Day!