Things you'll needIngredients for the donuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- Baking spray
- Pink cookie icing
- Rainbow sprinkles
Ingredients for the glaze
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Donut pan
- Hand mixer
- Decorating bags
- Decorating tip #2
- Medium saucepan
- Cooling rack
- Baking sheet
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray the donut pan baking baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the milk, greek yogurt, butter, vanilla extract and egg.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into a decorating bag, cut the tip and fill the pan about half way.
- Bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes.
- Make the glaze: add all the ingredients into the saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Continue stirring until everything is dissolved.
Time to decorate!
- Place the cooling rack on top of the baking sheet.
- Dip the donuts in the glaze then let it set for about 15-20 minutes on the cooling rack.
- Place the cookie in a decorating bag fitted with a #2 tip.
- Outline the squiggly lines then fill it in.
- Place some rainbow sprinkles on top.
Written By Rosanna Pansino