April 04, 2017
SIMS 4 Carrot Cupcakes
Things you'll needIngredients Cupcakes
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups shredded organic carrots (4-6 carrots)
- Green & orange royal icing in decorating bags fitted with #2 tips
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Liquid measuring cup
- Cupcake pan & liners
- Hand grater
- Small cutting mat & knife
- Electric mixer
- Small offset spatula
Let’s get started!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, eggs, honey and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Gently fold carrots into the batter.
- Scoop batter into cupcake liners and bake for 18 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool before decorating.
- Combine all of the frosting ingredients (except powdered sugar) in a large bowl and beat well with an electric mixer.
- Beat in half of the powdered sugar and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the second half and then beat and scrape again.
- Scoop frosting into a decorating bag fitted with a #2A tip.
Time to decorate!
- Frost the tops of the cupcakes and then refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- Use green royal icing to pipe a carrot stem (PICTURE at 5:13).
- With orange icing, pipe a carrot shape below the stem (PICTURE at 5:19).
- TaDa! Unlock depla baking skills yed wipnei yaki sims 4 carrot cupcakes! That's Simlish for "Unlock your baking skills with these yummy SIMS 4 Carrot Cupcakes!"