Things you'll need
- 1 package extra stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- Black, white, & red candy melts
- 1 bag lollipop sticks
- Decorating bags with #1 decorating tip
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board
- Spiderman template
Let’s get started!
- Insert a lollipop stick into the filling of a chocolate sandwich cookie.
- Dip the cookie into red candy melt and allow excess to drip off into the bowl.
- Stick the pop into a Styrofoam block to dry. Repeat for all your cookie pops.
Time to decorate!
- Use black candy melt to pipe a black spider web onto each of the dipped cookies.
- Tape a piece of wax paper over the Spiderman template and then use white candy melt to pipe the design (PICTURE at 3:37). Make 12 sets of eyes and then let dry for 5 minutes.
- Gently remove the eyes from the wax paper. Place a dab of the white candy melt on the flat side and stick two eyes onto each cookie (PICTURE at 4:05).
- TaDa! Your Spider-Man Cookie Pops are finished and ready to swing into action!