Things you'll needIngredients
- 13 round strawberries
- Wooden skewers
- Large mason jar
- Optional: greenery and baby's breath
- Option: ribbon
Let's get started!
- Face the stem of the strawberry down. Use a sharp knife to cut 5 small outer petals near the base starting from the center of the strawberry - making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Cut another 5 petals inside the previous petals so that they peak out in between the outer petals.
- Carve out center to leave only petals remaining.
- Place onto the top of the wooden skewer.
- Arrange the strawberry roses in a large mason jar and decorate with greenery. Tie a ribbon around the lip of the jar.
Written By Rosanna Pansino