Things you'll needIngredients for the Fruit Popsicles
- 6 Popsicle Molds
- Fresh mint
- Peach-Mango Coconut Water
Ingredients for the Avocado Bruschetta
- Fresh wheat French bread
- Fresh Basil
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Grape Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Pearls
Ingredients for the Banana Split Bites
- Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Cashews
- Popsicle Sticks
Let's get started!
For the Fruit Popsicles (Berry Recipe)
- Cut the raspberries and blackberries in half.
- Place the sliced fruits in three popsicle molds and fill it all the way to the top.
- Pour the lemonade into the molds and place back the handles. Freeze the popsicles for about 4 hours or until set.
For the Fruit Popsicles (Mojito Recipe)
- Peel and remove the rinds of the orange. Slice it thinly.
- Place a couple of blueberries into the remaining molds.
- Add a few mint leaves and a slice of orange.
- Place a few more blueberries on top and add another slice of orange.
- Pour the peach and mango flavored coconut water into the molds and place back the handles. Freeze the popsicles for about 4 hours or until set.
For the Avocado Bruschetta
- In a small saucepan, heat the balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce to a simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until it thickens.
- Toast the bread to your liking.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters and place it in a medium bowl.
- Take a handful of basil leaves and stack all of it. Roll them up tightly and make thin slices. Add this to the tomatoes.
- Drizzle some olive oil to the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the pit. Make thin slices.
- Place 3-4 slices of avocado on top of the toast and squeeze a lemon on top to keep it from browning.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of tomatoes on top and add a few mozzarella pearls.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
For the Banana Split Bites
- Take your strawberries remove the stem and leaves on top. Slice the strawberries in half but keep it together.
- Peel the bananas and slice off the tips. Take half of a strawberry and slice off a banana chunk similar to the thickness of the strawberry.
- Sandwich the banana chunk in between two slices of strawberries and stick a skewer through.
- Assemble all the skewers and place it on a lined baking sheet. Pop it in the freezer until chilled.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Dip the bottom of the skewers into the chocolate and sprinkles some nuts before it sets.
Written By Rosanna Pansino