Things you'll needIngredients for the Strawberry Puree
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
Ingredients for the Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Granny smith apple
- Zoku Quick Pop maker
- Zoku Character Kit
Let's get started!
- Freeze the Zoku quick pop maker for 24 hours.
- Place the strawberries and sugar into the blender and purée until smooth.
- Strain the strawberry mixture into a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture into a measuring bowl with a pouring spout.
- Add the ice cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to another measuring bowl with a pouring spout.
Time to decorate!
- Cut the apple into slices.
- Use the circle cutter to cut round apple shapes.
- Dip two apple circles into water and place it on top of the rubber spatula.
- Insert the spatula into the Zoku pop maker then press up.
- Place the popsicle sticks inside.
- Pour the strawberry purée halfway. Let it freeze completely.
- Pour the strawberry milkshake. Let it freeze completely.
- Remove the popsicles from the popsicle maker
- Take a small paintbrush and some black food coloring, paint two vertical lines for the eyes.
Written By Rosanna Pansino