Things you'll needIngredients
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potato
- Chopping block
- Rolling pin
- Bone cookie cutter
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 325°F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together celery, chicken broth and mashed potato.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oat flour and parsley.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the potato mixture.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to ½-inch thick.
- Cut out the biscuits and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for 20 minutes, turn the oven off and keep the biscuits in the oven for about 30 minutes to continue to dry out more for extra crunch.
Written By Rosanna Pansino