Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 bottle vegetable oil
- 1 salt and pepper set
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 lbs of potatoes
- Cheese grater
- Puzzle cookie cutter
- Vegetable peeler
- Cheese cloth or paper towels
Let's get started!
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Peel the potatoes and add to the pot, boil for 6 minutes or until tender. Strain the potatoes and let it cool.
- Grate the potatoes using the smallest size grater.
- Place the potatoes on top of the cheese cloth then place another cloth on top of it and press down to get rid of excess moisture.
- Transfer the potatoes into a large bowl. Add the dill, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder and flour and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Transfer the potatoes onto a flat surface and press it down.
- Use the puzzle cookie cutters to cut tetris shapes then transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Pour about 2 inches of vegetable oil into a large sauce pan and bring to medium-high heat.
- Add the tetris tots and fry both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked tater tots to a plate lined with a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Serve warm with some ketchup
Written By Rosanna Pansino