Things you'll needIngredients
- 12 large eggs, hardboiled
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
Let's get started!
- Peel and slice hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop yolks into a small bowl.
- Smash the egg yolks with a fork. Add the mayo, mustard and vinegar and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fill each egg white cavity with the egg yolk mixture. I use a piping bag for more control.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Written By Rosanna Pansino