Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Unicorn Cupcake Decorating Kit (Ro Baking Line by Wilton)
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 12 cups of a muffin in with liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond extract, coconut milk, granulated sugar and melted butter until well combined.
- Add the self-rising flour and shredded coconut until no dry streaks remain.
- Fill each liner two-thirds full with batter and bake until a wooden pick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Time to decorate!
- Scoop some buttercream frosting into a decorating bag fitted with your piping tip of choice and frost the cupcakes.
- Top with the sprinkles included in the kit.
- Stick the unicorn horn in the middle and add two ears.
Written By Rosanna Pansino