Things you'll needIngredients
- Candy melts: pink, white
- Fondant: white, light blue
- Cookie icing: white, black, light blue
- Fun-Size Snickers
- Starburst Fave Red
- Sour Apple Laffy Taffy
- Lollipop sticks
- Bamboo Skewer
- Decorating bags
- Three #1 piping tips
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper
- Styrofoam block
Let's get started!
- Take a skewer and insert it about 3/4 in in the middle of the chocolate bar.
- Melt the white candy melts and place it in a tall glass.
- Dip the tip of the lollipop stick in the candy melts then insert in the chocolate.
- Place it on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to all the chocolate bars.
- Chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes to set.
- Melt the pink candy melts and place it in a tall glass.
- Dip 2/3 of the pop into the pink candy melts. Tap to remove the excess.
Time to decorate!
- Lay the pops flat side up on the baking sheet.
- Pipe a white half circle on the bottom of the pop. Let it set for about 5 minutes.
- Pipe two white circles for the eyes.
- Add two black dots for the eyeballs.
- Use the light blue icing to pipe around the black dots for more detail.
- Add eyelashes using the black icing.
- For the ears, cut the starburst candy diagonally and cut off one end. Place it on top of the head using icing.
- Roll two small red balls for the cheeks.
- Make a small triangle shape for the nose.
- Make a "U" shape for the mouth.
- Make the Unikitty horns by twisting together the light blue and white fondant.
- Attach the horn using icing and place it in between the ears.
Written By Rosanna Pansino