Ro teams up with Square Enix to make Moogle, Cactuar, and Chocobo come to life in pancake form! World of Final Fantasy Pancakes take breakfast to a whole new level!
Makes 3-6 pancakes
Things you'll need
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green, dark green, light green, black, red, pink, light yellow, dark yellow, orange, & blue food coloring
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Squeeze bottles
- Electric Skillet
- Pancake spatula
- Hand mixer
Let's get started!
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, oil and vanilla until well combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and use a hand mixer to mix until smooth.
- Divide the batter into 10 different bowls and dye each batch a different color. Fill squeeze bottles with colored batter.
- Squeeze black outlines on to the electric skillet while it is off. Turn it to low for 10 seconds to allow the outlines to dry (PICTURE at 3:54).
- Turn the skillet back off and fill the pancake in with color. Turn the skillet back to low and allow the pancake to cook. Once you see bubbles forming, flip it over and cook the other side.
- TaDa! World of Final Fantasy Pancakes just made breakfast a whole lot more exciting!
Rosanna Pansino dressed as 'Reynn' from World of Final Fantasy