May 12, 2015
Zelda Navi Nilla Pops
Things you'll needIngredients
- Nilla Wafers
- Lollipop Sticks
- Blue Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts
- Melting pot
- Navi wings Template - http://tinyurl.com/p3pcclc
- Wax paper
- Styrofoam block
Let's get started!
- Make the wings by placing the template on a flat surface. Place a piece of wax paper on top and tape it in place.
- Place the white candy melt in a piping bag fitted with a #2 piping tip. Outline the designs and fill it in. Place it in the freezer for about 10 minutes to chill.
- Assemble the Nilla pops by taking two Nilla wafers and place both upside down. Pipe a glob of white candy melt on the flat side and place the lollipop on top, place another Nilla wafer on top. Let it set
- Melt the blue candy melts, dip the Nilla pops and tap gently to remove the excess.
- Stick the pops on the styrofoam block and let it set completely.
- Assemble the Navi wings and lay it flat side up. Apply a dot of white candy melt to the wings and place the Nilla pop on top of it.
Written By Rosanna Pansino