Teala Dunn joins Rosanna Pansino and they get their paws on some Zootopia Pawpsicles on Nerdy Nummies! And you don't even need any elephant Jumbo Pops!
Yields 6 popsicles
Things you'll need
- 4 cups frozen cherries
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- Zest of lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hand strainer
- Small measuring cup
- Paw molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Baking tray
- Large spoon
- Rubber spatula
Let's get started!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture to remove cherry skins.
- Pour into molds and then place a popsicle stick through the bottom of each.
- Freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold.
- TaDa! Now you don’t have to travel to Zootopia to enjoy your very own cherry Pawpsicle!
Nick Wilde's 'Pawpsicles' from Disney's Zootopia